There are times the things we want in life appear to be out of our reach. We find ourselves looking for a way to improve our circumstances, but we fail to realize that the key to improving our circumstances is improving ourselves. The key to getting where we want to be in life is to become better!
The question is…What do you do when you are faced with the opportunity to grow? To change? To go to the next level? To see past the chaos?
Do you shrink and sink? Or, do you stretch and rise?
Drawing from her personal journey, Precious Simone, Author of Confronting the Age-Old Question: Why Me, shares practical steps on how to accomplish something with your life and arrive at your full potential. She encourages, motivates, and empowers you to be a part of the process of improving yourself, doing whatever it takes, and gaining the courage to make progress towards becoming your best self.
You owe it to yourself to make every day of your existence count. You owe it to yourself to keep trying. Your dreams deserve a chance. Are you willing to pay the price? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to EVOLVE?
During all of the time that we experience life, we must be open to change. In order to do that we must (willingly or not )accept that we hold the keys that our Creator has blessed us with.
1) You can’t change the condition you are in , unless and until, you change what is inside of you. Whatever our spiritual or religion beliefs are ( in some case we don’t have any)our Creator has given us the blessings of limited free will. So we have the ability within us to begin this journey with the help of truly the greatest guide.
2) We have to make a conscious decision to be better and be willing to put in the work.
3) There is a fear that we must overcome… the fear of success! We all know how to fail and do worse because it is a real part of our life. Failure is not defeat unless we accept it that way.
4) We must be able to look in the mirror of our very “soul” and say “I choose to become better”!
5) Choose a mantra of affirmation and commit it into your self talk. One that I highly recommend is,
“Life is the gift that God gives to us , what we do with that live is the gift we give to God “!
I have known worse and I have known better… I choose better.
In addition, evolving has been going on from the beginning of time and we have the choice to be a willing advocate of changing for the better or just ride the flow and see what happens.